Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2006


This was the first nite Jovin did not sleep with us since birth. Hehe, to confess, we played mahjong till daybreak. As such, Jovin was escorted back to my mum's place & she slept with my mum. Prior to our annual mahjong playing session with my siblings, Jovin had so much fun at my sis's place in her Little Tikes trolley. She was being pushed to and fro, of course under close surveillance. The smiles on her face showed that she was enjoying herself so heartily. Sigh, both James & I lost in the end. Hehe, perhaps our god of wealth, Jovin, was not with us. She was constantly on my mind as I was playing. Hmmm, that may be the core reason why I lost. Without Jovin sleeping by my side makes me feel weird. Believe this is called motherly instinct. Not sure if there's fatherly instinct? Well, don't think so cos James slept so soundly after the mahjong session even without Jovin. Hehe, now I understand why Mother's Day always surpasses Father's Day! 3 cheers to all mummies out there!

No comments: