Saturday, January 14, 2006
Jovin fell sick!
Poor little Jovin fell sick today. She was down with running nose & cough. Last nite. James & I had a hard time coaxing her & I was so sorry for her cos her nose is terribly blocked by all the mucus. she was sleeping so soundly in my arms when I brought her to the doctor. She immediately burst into wailing as the doctor tried to suck out all her mucus discharge. Oh my, the discharge was so thick. My poor girl, no wonder she was feeling so uncomfortable as she couldn't breathe properly. Initially, I thought it would be a problem giving her medication but brave little Jovin was very cooperative in taking her medicine. Hope that she gets well soon but 2 weeks later, she has to go through another round of 'torture' - her 3 mth '6 in 1' vaccine. Bet she's going to scream again........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh dear! How's baby Jovin now?
Hi, she's ok now. Very active & happily playing. Initially thought it will be tough to feed her medicine, but she's good. Going back to work next week, can't bear to part with her....
Post a Comment