Monday, February 19, 2007
12th Valentine's Day!
All of us know Valentine's Day is just another commercialised day, reaping in tons of profits for the florists, chocolate sellers etc. However, James & I never fail to celebrate this day nevertheless. This year, we celebrated alone with Jovin in my mum's good hands. James had made an earlier reservation at Jack's Place so we could avoid the long queue. The ambience was rather pleasant & it was a common sight to see couples with bouquets on their tables. Dinner was good as we had the special Valentine's Day menu. I ate lobster while James had steak. I got hubby a new wallet as his exisiting one looked really bloated & messy. For me, I really got a pleasant surprise as he got me a purple gold diamond necklace from Lee Hwa! Didn't expect him to spend so much this year. Dear is really sweet as I was not in the best of moods few weeks ago & he was really trying his best to cheer me up in the most conventional methods. Really appreciate a lot for his efforts. Time really flashed. Still remember we did a lot of handicraft like scrapbooks, posters, puzzles for each other as Valentine's Day presents. As we revisit these presents, really brought us back fond memories of our courtship days during JC. I'm really so glad & feel blessed that we could withstand the past storms & difficulties & walked down the isle & eventually started a family with James. To me, this is really very precious. I hope for everlasting happinesss & love with James.
Darling - Happy Valentine's day, I love u!
Darling - Happy Valentine's day, I love u!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment