Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thoughts to Share.......

If u've been an avid reader of my blog, u would have wondered where I've disappeared to all this while. Well, last 2 weeks, James & myself were too preoccupied with other taskings. Moreover, with the impending CNY, there's really too much on our list to handle.

30 marks a great turning point in my life. My thinkings have evolved & matured along the way. From schooling, working, romance, marriage to motherhood, I've changed a lot. I had hard falls & faced failures throughout my life. Each failure & fall made me learn & realise how I should proceed in future. After each fall, it's inevitable I face depression & some hard knocks really require a lot of my strength to overcome. As a mother now, I know that whatever I do will set a precedence for my little precious Jovin. Thus, no matter what I face, I know that I have to overcome it. I'm really blessed I have my beloved hubby James & my darling Jovin who's always been the pillar of my strength. Whatever obstacles I face, I know that they are always with me.

This is my 12th year anniversary with James. Really been through a lot with him from friendship, romance, marriage to parenthood. As a couple together, I'm realy glad I've found a great confidante as well as a support whom I can always lean on.Without him, guess I would not have been able to go through a lot. Thks my dear. Our greatest wish now is to see Jovin growing happily & healthily & the House of 'Js' will remain as blessed as ever. Our sincere wishes extend to all our dearest friends who have been our greatest support these years too. My dear friends, I would really like to say a big thank u to all your support. OUR SINCERE THANKS...........

No comments: