I've been a kids lover since teenage days. Perhaps the birth of my favourite niece, Crystal has indeed brought me positive influences upon child birth. I do have many friends around me who ask me if I ever regret having Jovin so shortly after my wedidng. My answer is a firm 'NO'! James & I do agree Jovin has brought us much laughter & joy than nothing else could ever replace. I always tell my friends I have 4 little darlings as well as monsters in my current life. James is the old monster, so shall cast him aside haha! My dearest Jovin & niece/nephews really make my day. I believe the 4 of them will be very close to one another as they see each other almost everyday. they go play, dine, go through scoldings by my mum together etc. I'm always proud to say I have very strong kinship ties, especially with my siblings. Look at the photos of these 4 little monsters... Naughty, cheeky yet just so adorable.... Kids really complete one's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment