Saturday, May 19, 2007
Pre-Mother's Day Celebration!
I've been facing problems logging into the system since my last update, thus the delay in updating. Almost forgotten what had taken place as it's been almost 3 weeks!
Still remember a week before Mother's Day, we went to AMK Hub & had a simple lunch celebration for my mother-in-law. We had lunch at a Chinese restaurant called Dian Xiao Er. Well, there weren't many dishes actually but the dishes were palatable & appetising. Little Jovin was happily enjoying herself over lunch too especially with us feeding her some dishes like vegetables, eggs and beancurd. My mother-in-law was so pleased especially with Little Jovin around. With busy working schedules, it's really difficult to gather all together for a hearty meal. Could see that my in laws were very happy that day. Actually really count myself lucky as I think I indeed have a very good mother-in-law who willingly resigned from her job and offers to take care of Jovin for me. We always think that, Jovin is really fortunate to be doted by both sides of our families, especially our parents. Without our parental support, think James & I really won't have so much freedom & couple time after Jovin's birth. A big thank you to our parents...
Still remember a week before Mother's Day, we went to AMK Hub & had a simple lunch celebration for my mother-in-law. We had lunch at a Chinese restaurant called Dian Xiao Er. Well, there weren't many dishes actually but the dishes were palatable & appetising. Little Jovin was happily enjoying herself over lunch too especially with us feeding her some dishes like vegetables, eggs and beancurd. My mother-in-law was so pleased especially with Little Jovin around. With busy working schedules, it's really difficult to gather all together for a hearty meal. Could see that my in laws were very happy that day. Actually really count myself lucky as I think I indeed have a very good mother-in-law who willingly resigned from her job and offers to take care of Jovin for me. We always think that, Jovin is really fortunate to be doted by both sides of our families, especially our parents. Without our parental support, think James & I really won't have so much freedom & couple time after Jovin's birth. A big thank you to our parents...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment