Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Pre-Chalet.....
It has really been AGES since I last gone on a chalet, not to mention with family. From tomorrow onwards, we are going for a 3D2N chalet at NSRCC @ Tanah Merah. It's a 2-storey bungalow and my whole family will be there. Yes.... My 4 little darlings (aka monsters hehe) will be there to spend the 2 nites together... The kids are all so excited and thrilled about the idea. I've packed so much as I need to cater to my little one's needs. I've always loved family gatherings. Actually, know it's gonna be chaos with the 4 of them running around. But from another angle, this is called family bliss too. It's great to have the whole extended family going on a chalet together. Looking forward to the stay there. We will swim, have fun at the beach, ride bicycle, MAC breakfast etc... Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment