Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Romantic Day Out With Dear

Since the birth of Jovin, I must admit our couple time has reduced considerably though we still make an effort to dine out, go out for movies etc. Yesterday, I was on leave and dear took half day off from his hectic work schedule too as it was the last day of the month, so there's no incentive for him to run for any sales either. My morning was spent with my precious gem at my mum's place and Dear cam home around 3 p.m when Jovin and I just woke up from our nap. We secretly staged our exit with mum cooperating by bringing Jovin out for a walk. Oh, don't we seem 'cruel'? But we need time for ourselves nevertheless.

We went for KTV at Partyworld Bishan and had a great singing session till 7 p.m. It's been a long time since both of us went to sing alone as we used to do that during our courtship. As we were deciding where to dine at J8, we happened to bump into James's JC classmates, Baoshun and Leewen and we decided to go along with them and dined at Pizza Hut. It was a great get-together session with them as we haven't met since Feb. However, most of the staff were trainees and the spaggethi we ordered were not that fantastic either. Told Dear I'd rather stick to their pizzas in future. We had a great chat though with the couple and I really loved today's date.Our little princess was sound asleep when we reached home. I suddenly felt so blessed. Thks to James and Jovin for giving me the blissfulness, my 2 most precious :)

No comments: