Friday, February 15, 2008
Time for Romancing.....
I started my 1st Valentine's Day with Hubby on 1996. Since then, we have always made it a point to celebrate this day together, be it large or small scale. What matters most is we enjoy each other's company. Still remember our 1st Valentine's Day was spent at Jack's Place. Both of us were actually 2 penniless souls but we actually spent almost 80 bucks on the meal and Dear bought me a bouquet of roses. Believe it or not, I still retained the receipt till this very day!
Now, as we become husband and wife, we never fail to celebrate too. Yesterday, we left Jovin with my mum and went for dinner with Dear. It wasn't any romantic candlenight dinner. We merely had a simple Taiwanese meal at the bubble tea restaurant at AMK Jubilee. The food was good and reasonably priced. There weren't any lavish presents but simple Valentine's Day cards for each other. We've thought of catching a movie but decided to rent 2 vcds home in the end. We spent our Valentine's Day nite watching Ratatouille with our dearest Jovin. However, I was too exhausted and knocked out before the show ended ended.
It was a simple and unforgettable Valentine's Day spent for both of us. To me, nothing suffices more than having my dearest hubby by my side at all times. He's my best Valentine and looking forward to my Valentine giving me the support all I need especially the upcoming labour pain which I'm going to face in 3 weeks time :) This year, the best Valentine's Day present for both of us is the upcoming addition of Jovan. Jovin and us are all looking forward to his arrival... Next year's Valentine's Day, the 4 of us can celebrate together!
Now, as we become husband and wife, we never fail to celebrate too. Yesterday, we left Jovin with my mum and went for dinner with Dear. It wasn't any romantic candlenight dinner. We merely had a simple Taiwanese meal at the bubble tea restaurant at AMK Jubilee. The food was good and reasonably priced. There weren't any lavish presents but simple Valentine's Day cards for each other. We've thought of catching a movie but decided to rent 2 vcds home in the end. We spent our Valentine's Day nite watching Ratatouille with our dearest Jovin. However, I was too exhausted and knocked out before the show ended ended.
It was a simple and unforgettable Valentine's Day spent for both of us. To me, nothing suffices more than having my dearest hubby by my side at all times. He's my best Valentine and looking forward to my Valentine giving me the support all I need especially the upcoming labour pain which I'm going to face in 3 weeks time :) This year, the best Valentine's Day present for both of us is the upcoming addition of Jovan. Jovin and us are all looking forward to his arrival... Next year's Valentine's Day, the 4 of us can celebrate together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment