Jovin's 3 year old birthday is just round the corner. Apart from the usual family and friends celebration we are having for her, this year our dear girl is having her 1st birthday celebration in school with her little playmates! She is very excited and enthusiastic about the impending celebration. Kids nowadays are very clever. She knows she will be having 2 Barney Birthday cakes - one for family and another one for her classmates. In addition, Jovin will be distributing little goodie bags to her friends at the celebration. I bought mickey mouse stationery sets and engagaed Jovin's help in the packing of goodie bags. Yesterday morning, after I've settled Jovan to sleep, Jovin and I got down to work immediately. She was very thrilled as she passed me the sharperners, erasers etc to me as I pack them into individual bags and tied it nicely. It took us very fast to finish the packing as we only had to pack 12 bags. We plan to have her school celebration on 29th pm as we already had programmes lined up for her on her birthday i.e 30th Oct. I would go to the school and join in her 1st ever celebration at school. I'm sure Jovin would be very happy. Now, she goes round telling all she's having Barney cake and she will give goodie bags to her classmates. Time really flies... My girl is turning 3! Still remember vividly how she was born 3 years ago at 0608 hrs. Looking forward to the chain of birthday celebrations we are planning for her :)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Fun With Packing!
Jovin's 3 year old birthday is just round the corner. Apart from the usual family and friends celebration we are having for her, this year our dear girl is having her 1st birthday celebration in school with her little playmates! She is very excited and enthusiastic about the impending celebration. Kids nowadays are very clever. She knows she will be having 2 Barney Birthday cakes - one for family and another one for her classmates. In addition, Jovin will be distributing little goodie bags to her friends at the celebration. I bought mickey mouse stationery sets and engagaed Jovin's help in the packing of goodie bags. Yesterday morning, after I've settled Jovan to sleep, Jovin and I got down to work immediately. She was very thrilled as she passed me the sharperners, erasers etc to me as I pack them into individual bags and tied it nicely. It took us very fast to finish the packing as we only had to pack 12 bags. We plan to have her school celebration on 29th pm as we already had programmes lined up for her on her birthday i.e 30th Oct. I would go to the school and join in her 1st ever celebration at school. I'm sure Jovin would be very happy. Now, she goes round telling all she's having Barney cake and she will give goodie bags to her classmates. Time really flies... My girl is turning 3! Still remember vividly how she was born 3 years ago at 0608 hrs. Looking forward to the chain of birthday celebrations we are planning for her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment