Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Fun of Jigsaw Puzzle!

Guess what? I stayed late till 4a.m yesterday just to do jig-saw puzzle! Haha, it was merely a 280 piece Disney Princess puzzle which we bought for Jovin on Sat. Jovin loved the picture, though it's definitely impossible to finish the puzzle by herself at this age. She did help out with about 10 pieces though and assisted to segregate the pieces under our instructions. James started with her from 11p.m and she went to sleep at midnight. Around 1a.m, James couldn't fight the zzz. monster too and slept. I actually intended to watch some pre-recorded programmes, but seeing the unfinished puzzle laying on the table, I couldn't help but laid my hands on it cos I wanted to give Jovin a surprise when she wakes up the next day. As I continued, I didn't realise it was 4a.m before I completed almost the whole puzzle!James woke up and finished the remaining few pieces and Jovin was thrilled when she saw the completed picture this morning! Frankly speaking, jig-saw puzzle is really fun but very shagged indeed haha. However, this is considered a family effort and we will be getting a frame to hang it in the room to symbolise our 1st combined effort! Oh yes, take a look at our finished product done overnight :)

No comments: