Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY Date with the PEHs....





Today, we had a date with my ex colleague cum buddy Vivian and her family. We arranged to meet up at Waraku reataurant at Marina Square. It has been quite a long time since the 2 families meet. Usually, we will meet alone without husbands and kids but we made an exception this round haha.

Today, Jovin was exceptionally quiet and didn't want to talk much as she was rather tired and she almost dozed off at times. We ordered a kids meal set for her but she didn't eat much and dear and I helped her to finish the food eventually. Jovan was exceptionally cooperative to our surprise as he fed himself with the sushi which he didn't really like and japanese rice don. As for Vivian's 2 flowers, her elder one was also very quiet and well-behaved but younger one was more active, got cranky at times and wanted daddy's attention. Hmmm, we concluded rats tend to be more active, can't sit still and more bad-tempered haha s witnessed from Jovan and Jiaen. However, Vivian commented Jovan was well-behaved haha that's only a smoke screen....

We had a good chat talking about our plans to buy new apartment at Bishan, their long overdue travelling plans, voluntary work for them to prep Jiayi for Pr 1 registration etc. All about our kids...... Of course, we also exchanged small talks over our work i.e my new job as a teacher and Vivian complained about her piling work stress so I told her to quit and shake legs at home haha.....

As we settled the bill, I took out some Gerber biscuits and this caused Jovin and Jovan to quarrel. Jovin snatched from Jovan and Jovan cried. Just when I settled Jovan down, Jovin started to cry as she thought that I snatched her portion. Actually I was trying to divide the portion between the 2. We were surprised when Jovan was willing to share the biscuits so readily with the 2 girls. Hmmm, opposite gender attracts hehe...

As we left the restaurant, Jovan actually pulled my hand and Vivian's husband's hands haha. He was so fond of Vivian's hubby for some inexplicable reason, so I urged them to go for another one since her hubby not really convinced to stop at 2 hehe. Perhaps they would really have a third baby? A boy? Hehe pal, go for it. I will support u morally but not in action haha!



Both Jovan and Jiaen also made us laugh as they held hands, hug each other. Hmmm, wonder how they will feel when they grow up and see the photos...... Jovan seemed to be so loving towards girls . Hmmm, that's the correct way, boy!

It was a wonderful get-together with the Peh family. Looking forward to the next meet-up with Vivian for our exclusive girls talk only :)

No comments: