Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Transformation of our little 'J's!

Last Friday afternoon, I brought my 2 little 'J's all the way from Sembawang to Parway Parade shopping mall as there was a 'Dress Up your little Prince and Princess'activity going on, so I decided to take my little 'J's for the transformation.

I first brought them to Sun Plaza where we had fishball noddles for lunch. Then we took the mrt ride to Ang Mo Kio,took bus 135 and had almost half an hour ride before we reached Parkway Parade. It wasn't my first time bringing my 2 baobeis out all by myself, but I still felt very proud of my own achievement as I could settle both of them on the bus, sang songs with them, allowed them to play my handphone etc and we soon reached in no time.



As each pass required a $80 redemption, I spent around $160 on my faceshop products to replenish my facial products as well as to satisfy my 2 little 'J's. Jovan seemed more apprehensive but being with Jovin made him feel more assured. Both had fun at the tattoo studio. They chose the tattoos they liked and had fun posing here and there for me with their new tatoos.



At the makeover station, Jovin was super cooperative with the make-up and hairdo. She chose to be Belle the princess. As for Jovan, he started to get cranky and his make-up was only done as I carried him in my arms. Jovin was so excited as she got a chance to wear the Belle princess costume and tiara. Jovan was still cooperative as I changed him into the prince outfit. He looked so adorable as he walked out from the changing room in his oversized outfit haha.






Finally, it's time for photo-shoot. Jovin really looked like a sweet little princess in her dazzling hairdo and make-up and posed so beautifully. However, it was real difficult for Jovan to pose like jiejie. He was camera-shy and tough getting him to focus. The photographer finally managed to get a shot of the siblings and an individual shot of Jovin.

After the shoot, we went window shopping and had food at the food court. On the return bus ride, both kids dozed off and it was a peaceful ride home. Luckily it was off peak hours, so there weren't many passengers on the bus. It was a fun day out with the kids. Dear and mummy both commented me for being so capable to bring the 2 kids out single-handledly. Hehe, of course mummy rules. I have my own ways with them :)

No comments: