Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Bustling July!

July has been such a hectic month for me. Apart from house renovation, I was bogged down from the intense rehearsal sessions for my school's musical concert. Well, u may be wondering how on earth I'm involved right? Cos I'm part of the Aesthetics committee and I'm the soul of the entire concert. I play the major role as the stage manager. Kudos to the great team of colleagues and my fantastic students. The success of a performance is always dependent upon the relentless effort and coordination from all parties. Finally, we did it last Saturday. Though we were exhausted from all the late evenings, we finally pulled off the whole show smoothly! Dear even brought the kids along to my school to support the production. Thks dear for the great support.



After which, though tired, I still made time for my dearest family. We headed for IKEA as we needed to get some kitchen accessories and decor for the new place. The kids had fun sitting on the trolley and as usual, we ended the shopping spree with our favourite cheap and good hot dog buns!


 July has really been so hectic but I know August is already packed with important events regardless private or school. Already received numerous 'arrows' on the upcoming Mother Tongue fornight programme. In the midst of working on National Day cheer and a simple carnival games booth with my form class...... However, I really feel so much happier as I cherish the invaluable time and effort spent on the students. Guess the calling is really for me. Haha... Dear commented I am really much happier these days compared to my last job.

Of course, next month marks the end of our renovations and all my furniture would be coming in. Hurray! Not forgetting meet-ups with our great pals like JC buddies and going for ice-cream sessions for our little ones with our best couple pals. Excitement ahead........In great anticipation.........

No comments: