Last weekend, we had a cosy and heartwarming birthday celebration for our nephew Chrus. Mum, our great chef, whipped up the great homemade delicacies for us and sis topped it up with a vast array of sushi selection. A great birthday feast indeed!
The 5 kids were really elated. It has been quite sometime since they gathered together due to different school dismissal timings. The 5 had fun with their Bey-Blades. Chrus's birthday present from us was the brand new Bey-Blade set and it was so powerful that he emereged the winner for most games. Of course, that caused 'rivalry' among the kids. Our dear Jovin was angry and upset that her Bey-Blade kept losing and resorted to daddy's help haha.
The celebration ended with a great blast as we sang the birthday song and all the kids blew out Chrus's candles! That night, I had a great chat with my dearest niece, Crystal as well. Suddenly realised I've indeed aged as the teenage girl sitting in front of me whom I've been taking care since birth has now matured and grown so much. However, she remains very close to me all these years and she even chooses to confide in me at times compared to her mum. That's communication........
I always count myself blessed to be surrounded by family warmth. Looking very much forward to my dad's birthday in August......
No comments:
Post a Comment