Monday, May 22, 2006
It's Sat again! We went to Seiyu Bugis Junction & managed to buy many cute little clothings for our little darling Jovin. The sale was rather worthwhile as many of the Disney clothings were on 30% sale, quite a bargain. My dear James commented I used to rush into ladies department during such sales but ever since we've had Jovin, our first station is always babies department :) We left for my mum's place at Bishan after the eventful shopping. We planned to stay over there as we had earlier arranged for a midnite show 'DA VINCCI CODE' with Junwei & Tingting. Our little darling would be well taken care by my mum, hehe. Actually, really grateful to have both my mum & in law's support. That's why James & I could still relish our 'paktor' moments. We thought Jovin was sound asleep when we reached home around 2a.m. My gosh, she woke up the moment she saw us, though I knew she was tired from the way she kept yawning & rubbing her eyes. She just wanted me to pat her to sleep. Hugging & cuddling her into sleep is the ever best comfort I could ever ask for........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment