Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Javier's First Birthday



This day is May the 1st 2006. We are all geared up for a gathering at Ah long's place for his Javier's 1st birthday party. Also a rendezous for all the little ones. This is a special meeting. All my close pal's babies are meeting for the first time. I guessed this is a novel experience and imminently brought upon a new realisation. I'm no more 'gor gor' neither are my pals. We are all now uncles & aunties. Looking at the young ones but just cant help to think that we belong to the 'older generation' . Our journey to a new phase in life has just begun... Who knows what the little one will become ?

Some thoughts for myself... ( Most of you should realise that I seldom write blogs as I dun like to be narrative and I'm never good at writing long lines of stories. I guessed some special guest appearance will suffice for me He he .....)