Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Pre-Mother's Day Celebration

Mother's Day falls on 2nd Sun of May. To deconflict with our in-law's celebration, we planned a pre-Mother's day celebration dinner at Jumbo Seafood restaurant. Luckily, we made a reservation in advance. the place was fully packed with people as if the food was for free, haha! As usual, I dressed up my little darling to the nines. We enjoyed the delicacies. Thumps up for the chilli Sri Lanka crab. Sedap! Jovin was extremely cooperative tonite as she allowed me to enjoy my crab in peace as she slept throughout the dining session. It has been a real long time since I last had a taste of crab. I was so sad when I was barred from eating that during pregnancy. Well, old folks saying' Pregnant ladies shouldn't take crabs else the kids will turn out to be very naughty. Erm, I followed suit but seems not much truth leh, cos Jovin is as naughty, hehe. Anyway, it was a great mother's day dinner. I really look forward to the day when Jovin will come forward & present me a card or anything as long as it's from her. Nevertheless, it's my first Mother's Day & I really feel different with the motherly love within me since 30 Oct 2005. Next week, we'll go for another round of makan with my in-law. Just wondering, why do all have to rush to restaurant during Mother's Day? Does that mean, the only way to repay mum is through eating? Mothers greedy by nature? Hehe. Something to ponder about.....