This is my first Mother's Day & I really feel exceptionally different about it. Though Jovin is only 6.5 months old, I could strongly feel the sense of motherly love within me. It was a simple celebration with James & Jovin. We had a simple dinner at Kampong Days restaurant in Causeway Point followed by some shopping. Luckily we were early, so could still locate a seat for the 3 of us. Having joined the mummies club for barely 6.5 months, what I could only say is Motherly Love is indeed great. Personally, I feel mothers really do sacrifice much more than daddies. Perhaps that's why we see all the advertising gimmicks are more spiced up during Mother's than Father's Day huh? There's no carnations, no presents from my little one but her innocent look & laughter is the best Mother's Day present I could ever ask for. She has grown very emotionally attached to me just these few days. There's a distinct indication of closeness towards me. She rushes towards me in her walker & yearns for my hug as I fetch her after work. This is the greatest consolation after my work everyday.To all mummies in this world, you are the greatest & you are definitely irreplaceable in your children's hearts.
Happy Mother's Day, especially to my dearest mummy & mummy-to-be friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment