James & I 'abandoned' Jovin for a 3D2N trip to KL.During the last 2 nites when Jovin was not around, I missed her dearly & kept looking at her photo. James commented I was going crazy over Jovin soon. We called my mother-in-law once we reached there & she told us Jovin was crying badly at nite. My poor girl, she has always slept with us since birth. I believe she couldn't get used to staying overnight at elsewhere without us. My heart really pinned for her day & nite. Nevertheless, it was a great short break for James & I. We did much shopping this time round till James complained his legs were cracking & drained of energy. Our shopping cart included 85% Jovin's stuff, 10% of my stuff & the remaining goes to James. Haha! See the gigantic bib she's wearing now? Came across this at one of the shops in KL. Hehe, this really saves me from lots of clearing up during her meal-times. Good buy! Oh yes, Jovin gave me such a great surprise as I cuddled her once I went to fetch her from my in-laws, her 2 bottom teeth have erupted! Hehe, she really looks so cute now!It's really difficult emotionally to travel without Jovin, but on separate thoughts, we do need private moments at times too. So we will still stick to couple & family travelling plans:) Taiwan will be our next stop in Aug & we will bring Jovin to Genting to celebrate Jovin's birthday as well as our 3rd wedding anniversary :)
No comments:
Post a Comment