Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa Claus has FINALLY arrived!





Every year, James dreads X'mas cos this signifies that it's time for him to set up X'mas tree once again. Hehe, well I've always told myself that I would definitely want a X'mas tree at my own place since young. So, I fulfilled my wish since X'mas 2004. This is the 4th year we are setting up the tree once again. We've only managed to complete the set-up on Wed nite. Jovan sat in his walker, Jovin was very excited and had her hands on hanging all the golden decor. It was a great family effort! The X'mas tree is finally up. The feeling of Santa Claus is finally arriving! Looking forward to our 3 X'mas celebrations as usual i.e CLDDS, SMU and my family. Time for fun and joy!

No comments: