Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Exclusive Bonding with Jovin!

Today I took another day of leave. Initially planned to stay and have ample rest at home after all the visiting. However, last night, mum accidentally caused my camera to fall to the ground, thus causing vibrations when taking shots. Hence, I immediately brought the camera to Sony Service Centre at Wisma this morning as I can't survive without camera. I was elated as the camera could be repaired without additional costs though it's no longer under warranty. Apparently, there was a mass repair service for this model's camera series due to the lens. Thus, I benefitted from this as mine was all along ok till the drop last nite. I urged them to speed up the repair if possible, so the receptionist said he will try his best to return me by Fri, else will be next Wed. Jovin had an additional day of rest too as her school is closed for the day, so I brought her along with me.

I didn't feel like lingering in orchard. Hence, brought her to Bugis instead. We had MOS burger and Jovin finished the whole serving of Teriyaki chicken burger and half cup of corn soup! She loved the burger so much and her tummy really felt so bloated! She even told me ' Mummy, I have 5 babies inside!' Haha, by quoting 5 babies, really meant she was very full. Her level of fullness is equated to the no. of babies. If she replies one, it will indicate she's not full. After a hearty lunch, we started browsing around the shops and happened to view a lion troupe performance. Jovin was very excited and even tried to mimic their actions. Guess what? she pestered me to buy a lion troupe performance vcd to fulfill her dance cravings. Goodness, the whole house is now upside down as my little prince also joins in the fun.

There were lots of post CNY sales and the mall was still very crowded to my surprise. We didn't shop for long though. In fact spent more time at the fountain outside BHG. Jovin wanted to join in the wetness too but I didn't bring spare clothing for her so she could only stand aside as a onlooker. We also spent time at the arcade. Bought $5 worth of tokens for her and we played spider stamping, crocodile slamming and drum hitting games. Both of us had so much fun and I really felt so blissful and enjoyed exclusive moments with my princess.

We went home around 4.30p.m and Jovin was dead tired then. The train was very packed but we met 2 kind souls who gladly gave up their seats to us. Jovin slept on the way home cos she was really exhausted. Well, I had to carry her on the journey back home. It was a great afternoon spent with Jovin and I look forward to Jovan growing older so that I can bring both of them all alone by myself :)

No comments: