Came across this beautiful large pink house toy called 'MY LOVELY HOME' at Kiddy Palace on one of the weekends. Jovin loves it a lot and pestered us to buy for her then. However, daddy James did not really buy Jovin's words, so we didn't buy eventually. However, on Mon, I was on half day. Went to Causeway Point after doing hair services with my regular stylist at Northpoint. Guess what? I bought Jovin the humongous house! It was actually so inconvenient as I had to carry the bulky long item, trying to swerve through the crowds from the mall to MRT and finally home. Placed the toy in the toys room, wanting to give our dear princess a surprise. Told James about it and he commented I was crazy but this is motherly love. Fathers won't understand it. On Tue night, my mum fell sick so we returned to Sembawang for the night. Jovin was soooooo....thrilled when she saw the huge pretty pink house on the mattress! James spent sometime with her on placing the fridge, desk, chairs, the figurines etc. We could actually leave her alone and she managed to concentrate on the toy, shifting the 'furniture' here and there, forming a story by her own and relating to us the figurines are daddy, mummy, didi etc. Girls are eventually girls. This exudes the feminine side of our little princess. Conclusion: Worthwhile buy!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Jovin's new love!
Came across this beautiful large pink house toy called 'MY LOVELY HOME' at Kiddy Palace on one of the weekends. Jovin loves it a lot and pestered us to buy for her then. However, daddy James did not really buy Jovin's words, so we didn't buy eventually. However, on Mon, I was on half day. Went to Causeway Point after doing hair services with my regular stylist at Northpoint. Guess what? I bought Jovin the humongous house! It was actually so inconvenient as I had to carry the bulky long item, trying to swerve through the crowds from the mall to MRT and finally home. Placed the toy in the toys room, wanting to give our dear princess a surprise. Told James about it and he commented I was crazy but this is motherly love. Fathers won't understand it. On Tue night, my mum fell sick so we returned to Sembawang for the night. Jovin was soooooo....thrilled when she saw the huge pretty pink house on the mattress! James spent sometime with her on placing the fridge, desk, chairs, the figurines etc. We could actually leave her alone and she managed to concentrate on the toy, shifting the 'furniture' here and there, forming a story by her own and relating to us the figurines are daddy, mummy, didi etc. Girls are eventually girls. This exudes the feminine side of our little princess. Conclusion: Worthwhile buy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment