Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Rewarding Parenthood!
Take a peek at my weekday personal timetable:
7p.m Reached Mum's place after fetching Jovan
8p.m Finished Dinner
8.30p.m Bathe Jovin
9p.m Colouring /Assessment Book Time with Jovin
10p.m Bonding with Jovan
11p.m Story-Telling session with Jovin
11.30p.m Bed Time!
Ever since Jovan is born, I have even lesser rest time. Usually for weekdays, I will sleep at 1a.m and wake up at 7 a.m. Hence, I try very hard to stick to my above personal schedule above so that I can have ample rest. Still working very hard to achieve that. Sometimes, really very exhausted after work and really felt like missing coaching Jovin a session or 2. However, our dear princess is really very enthusiastic. She has become accustomed to the schedule that she will bring out her books and stationary set, reminding me time's up for her lesson. She loves colouring and learning the letters and numbers with me! However, she only wants me instead of James to conduct the session with her and our dear boy is really so much gluey to me compared to James. Sigh, guess all kids are really closer to mothers by nature. Nonetheless, James will do story-telling sessions with Jovin and will still try very hard to foster the bonding with Jovan. Having 2 kids really not easily manageable but very fulfilling too as I see Jovin improving each day with her use of language and Jovan slowly learming to stand longer without support every night. That's how rewarding parenthood is :)
7p.m Reached Mum's place after fetching Jovan
8p.m Finished Dinner
8.30p.m Bathe Jovin
9p.m Colouring /Assessment Book Time with Jovin
10p.m Bonding with Jovan
11p.m Story-Telling session with Jovin
11.30p.m Bed Time!
Ever since Jovan is born, I have even lesser rest time. Usually for weekdays, I will sleep at 1a.m and wake up at 7 a.m. Hence, I try very hard to stick to my above personal schedule above so that I can have ample rest. Still working very hard to achieve that. Sometimes, really very exhausted after work and really felt like missing coaching Jovin a session or 2. However, our dear princess is really very enthusiastic. She has become accustomed to the schedule that she will bring out her books and stationary set, reminding me time's up for her lesson. She loves colouring and learning the letters and numbers with me! However, she only wants me instead of James to conduct the session with her and our dear boy is really so much gluey to me compared to James. Sigh, guess all kids are really closer to mothers by nature. Nonetheless, James will do story-telling sessions with Jovin and will still try very hard to foster the bonding with Jovan. Having 2 kids really not easily manageable but very fulfilling too as I see Jovin improving each day with her use of language and Jovan slowly learming to stand longer without support every night. That's how rewarding parenthood is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment