I derive great pleasure and find it very heart-warming when I see my 2 little 'Js' love to play with each other. I've told my friends, Jovin and Jovan really love playing together and all I need to do is give them a basket of mega blocks in the baby cot and both of them can keep themselves entertained for at least an hour. This precious one hour enables me to do so much things. It's so sweet when I see Jovin trying to construct and show her brother her completed 'infrastructure' from the mega-block building. Think there's some truth to the old saying that, elder sisters tend to show more concern and dote on their younger brothers compared to same gender siblings. Be it truth or not, at least I've seen some truth in my 2 'Js' :)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Little 'Js' Bonding Session!
I derive great pleasure and find it very heart-warming when I see my 2 little 'Js' love to play with each other. I've told my friends, Jovin and Jovan really love playing together and all I need to do is give them a basket of mega blocks in the baby cot and both of them can keep themselves entertained for at least an hour. This precious one hour enables me to do so much things. It's so sweet when I see Jovin trying to construct and show her brother her completed 'infrastructure' from the mega-block building. Think there's some truth to the old saying that, elder sisters tend to show more concern and dote on their younger brothers compared to same gender siblings. Be it truth or not, at least I've seen some truth in my 2 'Js' :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment