Monday, May 25, 2009
Innocent Talk
Jovin: Mummy, I fell down today. Head painful.
Me: What happened, darling?
Jovin: Dexter pushed me.
Me: How did he push u? Did u fight?
Jovin: NOOOO! (With actions) I stand up. Dexter pushed me and my head knocked the floor. Very painful.
Me: Did u cry? Did teached scold Dexter?
Jovin: Yes, I cry very loudly. Zhou laoshi scolded Dexter. I don't want to friend him tomorrow.
It's really interesting to strike a conversation with Jovin. She's able to communicate pretty well with more usuage of newly learnt words. My poor girl, nonetheless is suffering from a swollen bruise on her forehead. Hmmm, still lamenting she is not playing with Dexter tomorrow. This seems to remind me of myself during childhood days." Today I don't want to friend you. Tomorrow, I will friend you again. Does it ring a bell?"
Me: What happened, darling?
Jovin: Dexter pushed me.
Me: How did he push u? Did u fight?
Jovin: NOOOO! (With actions) I stand up. Dexter pushed me and my head knocked the floor. Very painful.
Me: Did u cry? Did teached scold Dexter?
Jovin: Yes, I cry very loudly. Zhou laoshi scolded Dexter. I don't want to friend him tomorrow.
It's really interesting to strike a conversation with Jovin. She's able to communicate pretty well with more usuage of newly learnt words. My poor girl, nonetheless is suffering from a swollen bruise on her forehead. Hmmm, still lamenting she is not playing with Dexter tomorrow. This seems to remind me of myself during childhood days." Today I don't want to friend you. Tomorrow, I will friend you again. Does it ring a bell?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment