During the weekend, we were very obedient and didn't roam around. We had indoor programmes in store for the kids since the situation out there seems to be worsening by the days too. Everyone flees at the mention of 'swine flu'. Mum keeps nagging not to bring the kids out unnecessarily so I was very obedient. Yesterday, House of 'Js' had a great nap together as it was raining heavily then. After dinner, James had Lego games with Jovin and I played basketball toy game with Jovan. This afternoon, we had playdough session with Jovin whereas Jovan entertained himself with the wide selection of toys he has. He was particularly amusing himself constantly with one of the Fisher Price toys as he dropped the balls into the hole and the monkey will pop out. His chuckles are really too 'contagious' that both James and I couldn't help laughing. The play dough was the one we bought from Japan which Jovin could actually mix it and change the dough colours into pink, grey etc. Our dear princess happily enjoyed as she presented french fries, vegetables etc to us. I whipped up some simple dishes and we had dinner at home. I cooked and hubby cleared up the mess hehe. The kids are now playing in the toys room, throwing balls at each other in the ball pool.
It's another week ahead. Gonna be busy but knowing my kids and hubby are always there for me upon return from work, that's the best motivation to go on :)
No comments:
Post a Comment