Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Grown Up Princess!






Still remember Jovin was only a little baby of few months when we last brought her for the photo shoot at the studio. Last Fri, when I went to collect her photos, I finally realised my princess has grown. Comparing the photos, she lost some of her baby fats & has grown much taller. This time, it was so much tougher when we took her photos in the studio. As she can crawl & able to stagger a few steps, it was really no mean feat to keep her still in the same position. The photographer had to make use of every possible opportunity & captured all her shots. James & I were acting as clowns, trying to amuse her with Barney toys, balloons etc. Conclusion: Both of us felt that taking wedding shots was much more relaxed than taking shots of our dear Jovin, haha! The whole shot took around 15 mins.. In all, we took around 60 photos, but we only chose the creme of the crop, considering the exorbitant pricing. Well, mum commented we were really spendthrifts. But James & I felt that it's worthwhile to spend some $ & capture the memorable growing shots of Jovin. Once she passed the stage, we will never be able to revive such memorable moments.

In addition, the studio even offered to do up a growth chart of Jovin with 4 of her photos embedded in the frame. It really looks great. Will try to take a photo & post it on the blog later. Hehe, Jovin, despite not fully 1 yet, already owns 3 60-page photo album. All thks to her great mummy :) I just hope that Jovin will have some fond memories to fall back upon when she grows up in the future. I believe she will appreciate it in years to come......

No comments: