Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's All About....... BIRTHDAY!

Have been rather tied up at work lately. On top of that, I had to juggle with some of the prep needed for Jovin's 1 year old birthday bash. Intially, James wanted to keep it a private affair, just the 3 of us. However, many friends & well-wishers have been requesting if we could hold a birthday party for our little princess as some of them did not meet her since birth! Thinking that it's her first birthday, we decided to hold a birthday party for our girl, but still hush hush i.e only our super duper close pals & immediate family are invited & that still totals to about 50! Oh my, now then we realise both of us are so sociable, hehe.

As usual, all the prep to date are done by me. The invitations, RSVP, birthday cake, food etc. have all been taken care of. This period, really felt breathless at times cos I really wanted to take a good rest after work everyday but I knew I couldn't as I still need to handle Jovin's birthday party prep. Nevertheless, all is worth it as this is the least that me, as a mum could do for her. James commented I tend to be too perfectionist in certain aspects & shoule learn to let go like him. But that's me since young, irreversible :)

Now looking very much forward to Jovin's party on 29th Oct cos I know there are many well wishers & long-time pals who would be at our place that day. Bet Jovin & us will have a great whale of time. Really thks to our dear pals, of which some of them have even bought very expensive gifts for her, & outrightly ask us what Jovin needs, regardless of pricing. James & I are really grateful for having these bunch of long-time pals who gave us their support through our relationship, wedding til now, our kid.

Well, at least James is considerate enough to provide me massage every nite before sleep to reward me for all the hard work & in addition, he promised to decorate the place for the party. So watch out for the decor that day! Will surely remind our photographer pal, Andy, to capture more photos on the decor that day cos it will all be my darling's hard work, hehe!

No comments: