Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 23, 2006

Pu Tien Restuarant

It's only weeks ago that I came across a news paper article on some famous henghua eateries in singapore and probabaly I thought I could have a try on on some of these delicacies. In the mean time, I also thought that I could bring Ling's parents since they are the true blue 'heng hua' . Most likely, they would appreciate those dishes much more. Today, I have decided to bring Ling's parents along and the location is at Kitchener road. Parking is a real deterent over there if anyone who is thinking to have meals there but lucky enough there is a valet service and that really helps alot. That restuarant is popular and when we went in, its nearly full house.

We ordered a set meal for four and the dishes were fast, waiting time is minimal. Our little Jovin also had a taste of the beehoon. The fact that she kept yelling for it goes to show the food is really splendid. In all to say, the food there is great and its something that we dun get to eat & see in most Chinese restuarants. Friends out there who are keen to try some heng hua cusines come and feel free to join me for the next round.

No comments: