Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 06, 2009

Bangkok, here I come!

Finally after a long 9 years. This is the 2nd time dear and I are stepping into Bangkok! Unbelievable right? My friends around me have been going to Banghkok as though popping over to Sentosa any other day, but I had to wait till a long 9 years before I actually return.

Dear and I wanted to catch a short break. Thus, we thought it would be a good idea to celebrate our ROM anniversary overseas once again. Our flight is at 8.10a.m. Another hour to go. As usual, the blogger is here to drop some goodbye notes :)

Last night, due to the rain, had great indoor activities with the kids instead of going out. Daddy and Mummy are going to leave them in the good hands of ah-ma and nainai for the next 3 nights. We are really so blessed and fortunate to have the support of both families, thus we can go carefree without worries. Tis time round, Jovin has really grown up and did not make a fuss. She knew Daddy and Mummy are going to catch a plane to Bangkok. She told everybody that Daddy and Mummy are taking plane to buy her toys and will be back on Mon. That's my sweetie princess.
As for Jovan, we secretly made our way home as my mother-in-law carried him into the room fearing he would cry if he sees us leave.

Will be calling my 2 baobeis every night. At the same time, looking forward to the shopping paradise awaiting me. Bangkok, here I come!

No comments: