Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Toilet-Training Jovan!





Toilet-training has always not been an easy feat. I really have to thank my mother-in-law for toilet-training my kids. Jovin has been toilet-trained in day time since 2.5 years old and completely trained at 3.5 years old. As for Jovan, my mother-in-law began the process once again since he was 18 months. Well, at least, for passing motion, Jovan has been able to signal to us he wants to sit on potty/go to toilet. I will usually prepare a pail of toys and he would take his own sweet time on the toilet bowl, meddling and playing with the toys before he signals to me he is ready. As of now, it has been rather sucessful for few times and Jovan seems to enjoy the process hehe. Hope toilet training will be a smooth process for Jovan so that I can save completely on diapers :)

No comments: